Ongoing digitalisation trends in every other sector also push the legal sector to become faster, more agile and user-oriented. Changes coming from different places have a strong impact on legal systems to change. Turkish legal professionals have also been feeling this trend and pressures as well. However, the legal tech market is still immature and slowly developing in Turkey. Let’s take a look together at what’s going on in Turkey.
- Current State of Legal Tech in Turkey (025)
- Legal Tech in Kosovo. An Interview with Alban Krasniqi, Founder of Lexdok (024)
- You are losing money by not using legal technologies. Here’s why (023).
- New Developments in Document Automation. An Interview with Giles Thompson, Head of Growth at Avvoka (022)
- AI & BIZ BOOK GIVEAWAY FOR OUR LINKEDIN FOLLOWERS!